Natural Lawn Care Program
Seek a Greener and Healthier lawn care program with Natural Measures
- Core aeration
- Organic Fertilizer
- Corn Gluten
- Soil Analysis & Corrective Measures
Rainwater Harvesting Systems
Captures and stores Rain water for later use.
- Pondless Water Falls, water used to recirculate in ground harvested rain water
- Rain Gardens a depression that collects and stores runoff until it can infiltrate the soil
- Permeable Pavers allows storm water to run through the surface that effectively reduces pollutants
- Edible Gardens – gardens that produce vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Living Walls – are retaining walls that are vegetated an Eco friendly solution
- Chicken Coops – for your feathered friends
Check out our gallery!
Here is a job for the Parks Dept. in Collinsville, IL. It is a 3000 gallon rain collection system with a waterfall and 6′ stream that has plants. The waterfall is used to recirculate the water and the stream is used for filtration. The water from the system is used in a drip system to water the fruit trees on the nearby hillside.